At ActiveGear, our products are designed to help you train hard, and play hard. When you need nothing less than the best from your body, you'll need products that offer the support required to enhance your performance, reduce risks, and maximize recovery after injury.
The impressive pressure gradient of 15-23mmHg used in our calf sleeves helps individuals to avoid the discomfort of cramps and shin splints by boosting circulation and allowing for the easy movement of de-oxygenated blood around the body. From reduced fatigue to better recovery, and even optimum muscle support, the ActiveGear calf compression socks are ideal for any active individual.
Our calf compression sleeves offer:
- Perfect comfort fit
- Improved support against the prevention of shin splints
- Thermal compression technology
- Enhanced muscle and bone support
- High quality materials and manufacture
Like any of our incredible products, the calf compression sleeves come with ActiveGear's impeccable dedication to customer service - including a full 12-month Money Back Guarantee.
Here to offer you unbeatable support, while protecting you from common injuries, the ActiveGear calf sleeves come with a range of benefits, including:
- Top Quality materials - a blend of nylon, rubber and spandex work together to provide long-lasting moisture-wicking comfort, in a light-weight and easy-to-wear design.
- Optimum compression - these tried and tested compression sleeves are constructed to offer the best level of compression for therapeutic leg support during workouts, rest and recovery.
- Leg cramps remedy - designed to prevent muscle fatigue and support recovery during exercise, our calf sleeves boost circulation, improve performance, and reduce the chances of cramps, calf pain, swelling, and other workout discomfort.
- Universal design - made to be the ideal complement to any sport, these professional calf guard supports are perfectly suited for everything from basketball and baseball, to cycling, walking, football, running, and more.
- Easy sizing - our compression socks are made to suit men and women in a range of different shapes and sizes. Each size (s/m/l) supports anti-slip technology for the best possible compression results.
To ensure proper sizing, measure the leg around the widest part of the calf.
S/M: 11.5 – 14.5 inches.
L/XL: 15 – 18 inches.
More from this collection
the calf compression sleeves really help and support during football training and definitely haven't had cramping. They were so comfortable I had forgotten I had them on
These compression socks really help with my shin splints. They are very breathable.
I 5' and small fits perfect.
Just as described. Fit perfect with very good compression.. Would buy again.
Fits great according to the measuring guide.