Frequently Asked Questions
1. When Will My Parcel Arrive?
It's impossible to predict when your parcel will arrive - however, we can tell you that your item will be packaged and shipped to you as quickly as possible following your purchase.
2. Are Your Products Machine Washable?
Most products, including the ActiveGear® Waist Trimmer Belt, are Hand Wash Only, to ensure the longevity of the product.
3. Can I Wear Your Products All Day?
Because our products are made using the highest quality materials, you can feel safe wearing them all day without problems. In fact, those using the Waist Trimmer belt may prefer to wear their belt all day to help maximize weight loss during their daily activities.
4. Do Your Sleeves Come In Pairs?
The ActiveGear® Knee Brace comes in a packages of single sleeves only. However, you can purchase two if you would like a sleeve for each leg.
5. Are Your Products Suitable for Men and Women?
ActiveGear® products are designed to offer support to anyone - regardless of gender. What's more, our stylish designs are Unisex to appeal to a wide range of consumers.
6. Which Size Should I Choose?
Choosing your size will depend on your personal measurements. Please use the sizing guides on each of our product pages to determine the perfect fit for your body type. We provide size charts for the purpose of helping you get the most out of your ActiveGear product.
7. Will A Compression Sleeve Help Me Exercise?
Using an ActiveGear® compression sleeve could help to give you the support that you need during exercise for a more successful workout. What's more, many people find that they help to reduce recovery time, for less discomfort between exercise periods.
8. Will The Waist Trimmer Belt Help Me Lose Weight?
The ActiveGear® Waist Trimmer Belt helps you to burn off extra calories by increasing your core temperature to its optimum level when you exercise, or even complete your regular daily tasks. Therefore, with frequent use, the Waist Trimmer can significantly improve your weight-loss results.
9. Will Compression Sleeves Reduce Discomfort From an Injury?
Compression sleeves help to improve circulation in damaged muscles and offer support during motion for quicker recovery times and improved comfort after an injury. Many athletes utilize compression sleeves in rehabilitation programs following a sports-related accident.
10. Are Your Products Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor Use?
Made using highly-durable and reliable materials, ActiveGear® products are designed to fit seamlessly under your clothing, and can be worn anywhere - indoors or outdoors, at any time.
11. Do Your Products Retain Moisture (Sweat)?
In order to maximize your comfort, ActiveGear® products are designed to help wick away sweat so that you may even forget you're wearing them at all!
12. Can The Waist Trimmer Reduce Stomach Jiggle?
The ActiveGear® waist trimmer belt helps to hold in fat and reduce stomach jiggle while maximizing your workout temperature. Not only will you feel supported throughout your workout regimen, but you'll soon see the "jiggle" disappear completely!
13. Are The Products Easy to Wear Under Clothing?
All ActiveGear® products are slim, light-weight and easy to wear under clothing so you'll feel fresh and comfortable no matter what you wear.
14. Do Your Products Really Work?
ActiveGear® is all about delivering incredible-quality products to people with an active lifestyle. With that in mind, we only ever produce and promote products that we are personally convinced will work to deliver results for you. In short, our products really do work, and we're willing to prove it.
15. How Can I Contact ActiveGear®?
If you have any questions, or need some help with your ActiveGear product, we're available to help at info at activegear.co
16. How to Wash my Calf Compression Sleeves?
- Hand-wash your compression sleeves if they're not too dirty. Use mild soap and cool water when washing and rinsing. If using the washer, please place the sleeves in a mesh garment bag to protect them during the wash cycle.
- Always use the gentle cycle and NEVER use hot water. The water temperature should be cool for dark colored garments or warm for light colored items.
- Use Mild soaps or detergents.
- Gently, squeeze out excess water and roll the garment in a dry towel to remove as much water as possible. Do not stretch or wring them.
- The calf sleeve should be turned inside out when air drying them.
- Use a soft, flexible measuring tape in order to get the right size for your knee.
- For the most accurate measurement, have a friend or family member take them for you and ask her to measure around the lower leg, below the kneecap, flexing the knee joint at 30 degrees.
- If a tight fit is desired - try ordering a single size below what is recommended by the size chart.